18 Aug 2016

LANGKAWI MP IS BIADAP!!!!



18th August 2016.

PRESS STATEMENT BY:-
TAN SRI DATUK ROBERT PHANG MIOW SIN.
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE.
CHAIRMAN – SOCIAL CARE FOUNDATION

 

I am Chinese but I am firstly a Malaysian. As an old man, I lived through the independence of Malaya. I saw the formation of Malaysia, the birth of a new promising nation which espouses all the ideals of a democratic, liberal and plural society as pronounced in our Rukun Negara. I saw how 4 countries, Malaya, Singapore, Sabah and Sarawak forged together to become one in order to gain strength in unity. I saw the separation of Singapore from the Federation and it marched on with an idealistic anthem - Majulah Singapura, to be a great city state that it is today.

I saw our 4 Prime Ministers working hard to build Malaysia into a great nation which reached its pinnacle during the time of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad. The slogan “Malaysia Boleh” became our rallying call to greatness along with other inspirational messages like Bersih, Cekap and Amanah. We became the model of a successful Asian country. We even became the pride of the Islamic countries. Although I am Chinese, I did not have a problem with that as it galvanised my Malay brothers to achieve excellence. Everyone and everything flourished then. As a Malaysian I am proud that my King and Country are respected the world over.

However, in recent years I have seen an erosion of all these values and virtues. Even former DPM Musa Hitam said that we are sliding to become a failed state. But what distressed me most is the incessant lying by UMNO politicians in the 1MDB matter. The ultimate lie is when the MP of Langkawi dared to smear and malign our sovereign, our King, our  DYMM Yang Di Pertuan Agung as MO1, a term used by the USA DoJ to describe a corrupt top official of the Malaysian Govt. This is despicable. This is Biadap. This is Derhaka.

I am Chinese but I respect and junjung DYMM Yang Di Pertuan Agung. A politician who can do that is an abomination on the nation. But all this is happening because UMNO politicians are trying to be cheeky by playing on the term MO1. That is why the MP Langkawi dare to insult our Royal Institution by suggesting that the MO1 is the DYMM Yang Di Pertuan Agung. This is treason. This is seditious. The AG must prosecute this biadap man.

At the same time, all these would not happen if the AG makes a clarification as to who MO1 is. If UMNO, if the Government, if the AG is unsure, I suggest they write to the DoJ to seek clarification. Or i can help them and get my Foundation to write to the USA embassy in KL to obtain that clarification. It is not good for this country that this issue is left unclear until even an MP can suggest in a demeaning and slanderous way that The DYMM Yang Di Pertuan Agung is MO1. 

At the same time, I call on the Bar Council to act to protect the Constitution and the YDPA by seeking a fiat to prosecute this Biadap MP of Langkawi if the AG is unwilling to do so.

ALLAH SELAMATKAN RAJA-RAJA KAMI.

DAULAT TUANKU!


“HUMBLENESS IS A GOOD VIRTUE, ARROGANCE SHALL FALL AND THE MEEK WILL RULE THE WORLD”.

Tan Sri Datuk Robert Phang Miow Sin.
Justice of the Peace.


No comments: