8 Apr 2010

YB Anwar, please get your facts right

My press conference was held on April 8, 2010, 10am at Hotel Maya, KL. Below is my statement:

Reference is made to the allegation made by YB Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim in the parliment on the 6th April 2010, regarding that I have lodged a report to BPR now known as MACC in 2008, pertaining to the bposiibility of Israel getting involved in the PDRM matters.

"Satu laporan juga telah dibuat kepada SPRM (yang dikenali sebagai Badan Pencegah Rasuah pada masa itu) oleh seorang ahli Yayasan Pencegah Rasuah Malaysia, Tan Sri Robert Phangberkenaan kes berkenaan" I wish to put on record, once and for all that I have never lodged any report of that nature to BPR/MACC or any other authorities.


However I did lodge a report to BPR/MACC at that time, where I had received a stack of documents from an anonymous person through the Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation office, alleging the malpratices of the PDRM Logistic Department.

I believe BPR/MACC had conducted a thorough investigation into this allegation. Perhaps YB Datuk Seri Anwar has been grossly misled and I therefore appeal to YB to have the facts right.

For more reports, please log on to the following links:
MalaysiaKini
MalaysiaKini Chinese
Malaysian Insider

No comments: