8 Aug 2012

MY TOTAL CLEARANCE BY MACC

1) The book entitled “TAN SRI ABDUL GANI PATAIL PEMALSU, PENIPU,  PENJENAYAH? My police report dated 6th August 2012 refers.

TO OBTAIN THE SAID CONTROVERSIAL BOOK
Ever since then, I have received numerous telephone calls asking me, where they can get a copy of the said book. I have been informed that the said book is available at GERAKBUDAYA, NO: 11, LORONG 11/4E, 46200 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN, TEL: 03-79578342/43, FAX: 03-79549202 (opposite PPUM/University Hospital). Please kindly read this book with an open mind to enable your goodself to have a better insight, judgment and conclusion.

MY TOTAL CLEARANCE BY MACC.
2) I append below the contact details of :- Y.Bhg. Datuk Haji Mustafar Bin Ali, MACC Investigation Division Commissioner, (DL) Telephone No: 03-88867007 /H/P: 019-3241818. He is ever ready to confirm with you, regarding my status, as to whether I have been totally cleared by the MACC. The investigation was initiated by allegations made by an anonymous blogger dated January 2011. He gave his consent to release his mobile phone number. Failing which, for whatever reason you are not able to contact Y.Bhg. Datuk Haji Mustafar Bin Ali, alternatively please contact Chief Commissioner of MACC Y.Bhg. Dato’ Sri Haji Abu Kassim bin Mohamed at (DL) Telephone No: 03-
88867004
. He will do likewise.

I am certainly delighted and relieved that at long last, I am allowed to air out to the Rakyat that I have been totally cleared, I repeat totally cleared and not partially cleared by MACC. I also now appeal to Y.Bhg. Tan Sri Datuk Dr.Hadenan – Chairman of the MACC Operation Review Panel to confirm this fact without fear or favor. He can be reached at Tel. No: 03-77849068.

As a result of being such a vocal and blatant speaker, many callers have expressed their concern over my well-being and safety. I say “Thank You” to all of them and just in case, should any mishap by way of new fabricated allegations or causing bodily harm on me – needless to ponder is very obvious. Surely but truly, thousands of righteousness people would not remain silent.

However, the fight of corruption must go on.

“HUMBLENESS IS GOOD VIRTUE, ARROGANCE SHALL FALL, THE MEEK WILL RULE THE WORLD”.

No comments: