12 Dec 2012

MUSA HASSAN – PLEASE DO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!

PRESS STATEMENT BY:-
TAN SRI DATUK ROBERT PHANG MIOW SIN
Justice of Peace
Chairman – Social Care Foundation

12th December 2012     

 
"I find it very amusing that Musa Hassan has issued statements after statements against anyone and everyone, ranting and raving, whereas he was the most 'Obedient' IGP during his time. Suddenly, everything is wrong with the government. While previously he was the beneficiary of all the government's policies including his twice extended service and all allegations against him were not properly investigated, he suddenly finds fault with the government, his own chosen successor and the PDRM that he left - with an image problem.

 I am told that Musa held a Press Conference on 10th Dec. 2012 maligning and threatening action against me. He tells half truths about the communication project with PDRM whereas everybody knew Musa had his own self-serving motivation in that project. This is not new of Musa, telling half-truths and manipulating facts. The only difference now is that he is doing it openly. However, since I have not received any text of Musa Hassan's Press release, I do not know what exactly he is ranting about. If he regards himself as a professional who is out to clear his name, I hope and suggest that he issue a proper written press statement and send it to me. Then, I will respond accordingly.

 Whatever he intends to say or state should be with in written press text to avoid ambiguity or distortion. Therefore, I will say to Musa Hassan, kindly put what you need to say in a prepared written text so that people will not misread you or you being misquoted and also it will be easier for me to reply or address your allegations.

Short of this, Musa may be playing a 'Sandiwara'. If so, do not waste the time of the public or my time. After all, Musa has been described in the judgement by Judge Supang Lian in Kota Kinabalu during the trial of Dato’ Ramli Yusoff, as a witness not worthy of credit – She said he was an incredible witness ( a polite way of calling him a liar). The judgement is in black and white and is in the public domain. In these words and I ask you to judge him:

“This involves an assessment of the credibility of the witness called by the prosecution. His evidence is unreliable and is to be disregarded and whatever he says in court lends to his discredit. I am in total agreement with the case for the defence that this lack of support of the evidence of PW75 (IGP Musa Hassan) on this point lends to his discredit... I found however that the evidence of PW75 on this to be unreliable and to be disregarded”.

I have said what I have to say in my prepared text dated 1st December 2012. Having regard to the quote by Judge Supang Lian, need I say more?

 Hello Musa, please prepare your press release text and circulate to all the media, and kindly do send me a copy. Then only, do you deserve a reply from me.

For sure, I must put on record that I reserve all my rights to pursue on this issue further.

Thank you."

“HUMBLENESS IS GOOD VIRTUE, ARROGANCE SHALL FALL, THE MEEK WILL RULE THE WORLD”.

No comments: