4 Jun 2013

To all my Comrades, Good Friends and Fellow Malaysian Citizens,



I am a senior citizen and A-Political.

Please kindly take note. I am not interested to do something, in order to seek fame or favour. I just want to serve the Rakyat in my humble devotion. I am only interested to do more social work – servicing the needy fellow Malaysians without condition.

What I have done in the past and even now is to be vocal against the corrupted people and more so the Government servants even to the high ranking officials including Ministers, and I am moving ahead in this direction without fear or favor.

After GE13, it is a very clear cemented proof that MCA has failed to win the support of the Chinese Community. I am sure, majority of our Chinese Community are fed-up with MCA leadership but they certainly do love Malaysia.

Henceforth perhaps the setting up of the Chinese Affairs Council can be seen as a vital bridge in this arena creating the opportunity to interact with each other and perhaps help to win back the support of the Chinese Community to the Government of the day.

“HUMBLENESS IS GOOD VIRTUE, ARROGANCE SHALL FALL, THE MEEK WILL RULE THE WORLD”.

No comments: