28 Mar 2015

“PRIDE AND INTEGRI

Dear All 
GREETINGS.
The recent passing of the late paramount statesman and leader, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew has created an opportunity for me to read part of his biography.
I also noted that the late Mr. Lee Kuan Yew had many similarities with the late paramount leader of India, Mr. Mahatma Gandhi. They both not only shared the common beliefs, rather similar decisions and acts performed by these two (2) great leaders. I have been impressed by the following, which the both leaders have preformed beyond the shadow of doubt:-
“PRIDE AND INTEGRITY – IT IS IMPORTANT, THESE CANNOT BE TRADED OFF AND NEITHER CAN IT BE BOUGHT OVER”.
I have done some soul searching, this great philosophy ought to be respected and practiced by right thinking persons. I am extending and sharing with you this simple discovery that I have made. Please find time to digest it, as the two (2) leaders have demonstrated that life is too short but we must try to have a meaningful life. Spend more time with the loved ones, the rest does not matter anymore.
Best Regards.
Tan Sri Datuk Robert Phang.
Justice of the Peace.

No comments: