17 Aug 2010

TAN SRI DATUK ROBERT'S REBUTTAL


Reference is made to my earlier press statement that was released to Malaysiakini today pertaining to the purported TBH suicide note.What I actually meant , that the Police as well as AG have much to explain because they have discovered this suicide note many months ago.  I believe in CONTEXT of this said suicide note, MACC is definitely in the dark because whatever contents that may be released by the court tomorrow will not be in favour of MACC.
Therefore MACC may not know at all the existence of this suicide note and resulted me in saying that MACC is a victim of circumstance within the context of this purported suicide note.I repeat, I have not changed my stand, I am equally concerned and always seeking for the true course leading to TBH mysterious death.
I repeat, truth has no side and will definitely prevail.

No comments: