19 Jan 2016

PRESS Release 23NCVC-36-05/2015 AND 23NCVC-68-09/2015.- TAN SRI ONG TEE KEAT VS TAN SRI DATUK ROBERT PHANG MIOW SIN.

Reference is made to Tan Sri Ong Tee Keat’s suit against me for defamation, which was head in the mediation by High Court Judge, His Honorable Y.A. Tuan S. Nantha Balan on the 11th of January 2016.
At the end of the meditation, it was concluded that Tan Sri Ong Tee Keat has to withdraw his suit against me, that he will not be able to file afresh against me again. The court also ruled that there was NO ORDER TO COST OR APOLOGY required from me to Tan Sri Ong Tee Keat.
I attach herewith, the court judgement duly written by His Honorable Y.A. Tuan S. Nantha Balan in his own handwriting for your kind attention. As this case is of public interest, I forward the attachment for your perusal.
Thank you and God Bless.
Tan Sri Datuk Robert Phang Miow Sin.
Justice of the Peace.

No comments: