3 Dec 2010

To all supporters for the voice of conscience – STRAIGHT TALK

Thank you, for your understanding and solid support towards all the efforts which is needed for us to seriously fight against corruption. What ought to be said, for the time being has been expressed by alternative media and certain few bloggers.

I give you my word, I will continue to speak and highlight only the truth and nothing but the truth. For I feel, Malaysia is a beautiful country and all of us need to participate together to ensure a good healthy environment for our future generation to enjoy and live in.

I have also received phone calls from friends, expressing concern that I will receive a backlash from politicians and government servants by coming down hard on my fight against corruption. I am aware of their concern and the repercussions. But my conscience is clear in my role as a social worker and anti-graft advocate. I wish to thank them for their concern but this is something I must soldier on, as my NGO platform and conviction is very clear.

I take the liberty to correct what perhaps has been wrongly quoted which is MACC can investigate the Attorney General. MACC does not need the green light from PM to do so. If the misconcept was wrongly reported, I truly apologize.

Please, I invite all of us to continuously participate in the serious war against corruption. Let us pray to Almighty God for guidance, blessings and protection for us.


God Bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tan Sri,

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING.

DO NOT FEAR. PERSEVERE ON. GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE.

FIGHTING CORRUPTION IS HARD BUT ULTIMATELY WILL BEAR FRUIT.

GOD SEES EVERTHING. WHAT MEN TRIES TO HIDE WILL BE EXPOSED AND SHOUTED FROM ROOF TOPS.

GOD IS NOT MOCKED. WHAT A MAN SOW THAT SHALL HE REAPED.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH THE WISDOM AND BOLDNESS TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.